1. Exhibitor agrees to occupy exhibit space as assigned, and to be open and staffed during
all regular festival hours. The Exhibitor also agrees not to sublet or apportion to anyone
else said space or to employ sales agents in lieu of himself or herself at the festivals.
2. Exhibitor agrees that if accepted by Producer, American Art
Festivals, Inc, into the 2017 Sacramento Arts Festival that
producer is under no obligation to rent space to Exhibitor in future years.
3. Insurance, if desired by Exhibitor, must be obtained by him or her at their own expense.
The Producer, the Sacramento Convention Center, and our Service Contractors (decorators and electricians) assume no
risk; and by the acceptance of this agreement, the Exhibitor expressly releases the Producer, the Sacramento Convention
Center, and our Service Contractors of and from any and all liability for any damage, injury, theft, or loss to any
person or goods which may arise from the rental and occupation of said space by the Exhibitor.
4. The Producer will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the
failure to produce the Festival(s) due to reasons of the enclosure in which the festival(s)
is to be produced being, before, or during the festival, destroyed by fire or other calamity,
or by any act of God, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, or any legal authority,
or any other cause beyond the Producer's control.
5. The Producer may rent or license space for any exhibit of interest to the general public
or of educational value. All exhibits must be designed, constructed and operated in
good taste and in accordance with the best interest of the festival, which Producer in its
sole discretion shall have the right to decide. All sales, publicity and promotion activities
conducted by the Exhibitor must be confined to his or her space. Carnival tactics and
the use of a public address system are forbidden.
6. AT THE 2017 FESTIVAL: (1) ALL ARTICLES FOR SALE MUST BE MADE
BY THE EXHIBITOR. (2) NO SALES REPRESENTATIVES ARE ALLOWED. (3)
NO ITEMS BOUGHT OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED FROM A NONEXHIBITOR
ARE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD BY EXHIBITOR. IN OTHER
WORDS NO IMPORTS OR "BUY & SELL" ITEMS ARE ALLOWED.
7. Exhibitor is required to have a California Seller Permit and to inform Producer
of the permit number at least 60 days before the festival.
Cancellations: If Exhibitor must cancel his or her space(s) at the festival, it is
Exhibitor's responsibility to notify the Producer immediately. There is a 50% of exhibit fee (booth rental fee)
charge for cancellation prior to August 1, 2017, and a 100% exhibit fee (booth rental fee) charge for cancellation
on or after August 1, 2017.
9. These Terms and Conditions plus the Application for Exhibit Space constitute the
entire CONTRACT between the parties, Producer and Exhibitor, and no waivers,
modifications or amendments shall be valid unless written upon or attached hereto
AND shall be approved in writing by an officer of American Art Festivals Corp.