YOU’RE INVITED TO APPLY TO EXHIBIT AT THIS GREAT EVENT
We’re extending our Online Market into 2021!
We successfully presented the Sacramento Arts Festival Online Market from mid November 2020 through January 2021. Now we’re announcing its continuation. We’ve renamed it to American Art Festivals Online Market so as not to confuse it with the physical Sacramento Arts Festival November 5-7 at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center. We’ll hold this new online market from February 1 to December 31, 2021.
We've again chosen the Eventeny platform because we believe it's the best for artist sales. On it, you construct a store page with all the items you wish to sell along with price, description, dimensions and other information. You can also add in videos, photos, your logo, etc. All sales go through Eventeny.
If you wish to join us, there is a $97 registration fee for marketing expenses and Eventeny platform costs. You’ll only need to pay this fee once for the 2021 virtual market even if we decide to continue it past August 31. We’ll charge this fee to each artist we jury into the Online Market whether they sign up in January or anytime later in the year.
In addition, Eventeny charges a 5% transaction fee plus ~2.9% credit card fee + 30 cents per item sold. To this, we need to add on 4% for our operating expenses. The total comes to approximately 12%. (This percentage will also be charged on any shipping fee you add on.)
We realize that our costs are more expensive than Etsy and perhaps other virtual sites. But we have a couple of advantages that make up for this. First: we’re limiting our total number of exhibitors. Second: we’re concentrating all of our marketing to customers who appreciate and already purchase original fine art and contemporary craft.
Eventeny is also convenient to customers; They can shop and purchase from multiple artists and pay in just one transaction.
Your booth will include:
- Your own store where you can upload images of your work along with their prices, dimensions and shipping information. Customers can purchase items from your store and place them directly in their cart.
- Your own Promo Area to present your photos and your video (if you wish) to customers.
- A link to your website, Etsy shop, Facebook, Instagram or other social media site.
- Video Chat—where, through Zoom, you can have face-to-face conversations with attendees and sell your work in real time.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO
THE 2021 AMERICAN ART FESTIVALS ONLINE MARKET
We’ll also give you hints on how to make a YouTube video (it’s simple & inexpensive) to upload to your site.
Total cost for your booth in Sac Arts Fest— LIVE! is $97, which includes Eventeny platform fees plus marketing expenses. (As described above, there is an additional charge of approximately 12% on each of your actual sales.)
The registration fee includes:
Tech Support of setting up & holding the festival on the event platform.
Marketing the festival
- Ongoing promotions to our past in-person festival attendees
- Special promotions for Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and other occasions
- Continuous Facebook, Instagram, Google & other social media ads & announcements
- Regular news releases to print and online publications and TV & radio stations..
- In addition, we’ll provide you with digital content to send to your customers.
PLEASE PHONE OR EMAIL US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS